Na Mairbh Paranormal Investigations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing myself

+2
NaMairbh
spooky1950
6 posters

Go down

Introducing myself Empty Introducing myself

Post  spooky1950 Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:55 am

Hi everyone, I am a new member and I am glad I found this website as it is Irish whereas most paranormal sites are either in the UK or USA. I am female in my late 50's and have always been fascinated by the paranormal and have experienced a few ghosts and de ja vue in my time. I would love to go on a ghosthunt but am getting a bit 'long in the tooth' for that I'm afraid but a stay in a haunted hotel/pub would be just as good. I am going for a psychic reading on 6th Aug - I hope he is a genuine psychic as I am afraid most of them are not. Would love to here from members on their paranormal experiences and look forward to visiting all the forums - best wishes to you all - spooky1950 Smile

spooky1950

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself Empty Welcome

Post  NaMairbh Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 am

Hey Spooky

Welcome to Na Mairbh's forum, we are glad to have you.
Feel free to post in any of the sections on the forum or to contact us with any stories, experiences or suggestions at namairbh@gmail.com

We hope to start public investigations towards the end of the year and we will keep everyone updated.

John

www.NaMairbh.com
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

http://www.namairbh.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself

Post  seanyboy1982 Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:58 am

Hey Everyone,
Seán from Dublin. Ive been on an investigation to Charleville in Aug 2007 with the PRAI.
Huge interest of the paranormal.
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself Empty Welcome seanyboy1982

Post  NaMairbh Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:41 am

Hello seanyboy welcome to the forum, I look forward to reading some of your posts Wink
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flon Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 am

Hi all

Im new to forums but excited to join i havnt been on any ghost hunts (why not) simply because there are none not that i can find where i live but would love to go iv a hugh intrest in the paranormal and have a few experiences since i was a wee one but my camcorder will make a liar out of me as iv caught nothing on it digital camera iv caught a few orbs some are really bright and can be seen moving leaving a tail behind them any way just introducing myself and saying hi to you all.

flon

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself Empty HELLO

Post  Violet Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm new. Very Happy I'm living in Galway at the moment and I'm a psychic medium, in training as I've not put it into much more practice other than in my apartments and family home. I've joined this forum to get some opertunites to, in essence, put myself to the test by going along to some investigations. I've been giving tarot readings also for years and have a good sucess rate. I'm also training myself in the ways of wicca as I find it has been my best resource in getting answers, it has helped me perform shielding spells as I was being tormented in my apartment and couldn't sleep at night. A friend staying at my apartment one night was also being disturbed and couldn't sleep all night. After the shielding spell was performed, without her knowledge, she noted that the activity she had experienced had completely stop on her next stay at which point I told her what I had done and she was astonished at its sucess. She had never experienced any paranormal activitiy before that and never held much stock in any of it including what I had done to stop it, she was a true sceptic prior to that.
I am really looking forward to talking with you all, hearing your experiences, gaining the insight only you can offer and getting to know you, maybe become friends. Very Happy
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:20 am

Violet wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm new. Very Happy I'm living in Galway at the moment and I'm a psychic medium, in training as I've not put it into much more practice other than in my apartments and family home. I've joined this forum to get some opertunites to, in essence, put myself to the test by going along to some investigations. I've been giving tarot readings also for years and have a good sucess rate. I'm also training myself in the ways of wicca as I find it has been my best resource in getting answers, it has helped me perform shielding spells as I was being tormented in my apartment and couldn't sleep at night. A friend staying at my apartment one night was also being disturbed and couldn't sleep all night. After the shielding spell was performed, without her knowledge, she noted that the activity she had experienced had completely stop on her next stay at which point I told her what I had done and she was astonished at its sucess. She had never experienced any paranormal activitiy before that and never held much stock in any of it including what I had done to stop it, she was a true sceptic prior to that.
I am really looking forward to talking with you all, hearing your experiences, gaining the insight only you can offer and getting to know you, maybe become friends. Very Happy

Welcome to the forum!
Its great to have another paranormal enthusiast here and we look forward to reading your posts Smile
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself Empty introductions

Post  witchfest1984 Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:14 pm

Hi my name is Samantha, im 24 and i live in westmeath. i am a physic and parnormal investigator, i have been doing this work since 1997 when i did reiki 1, i am now an advanced level studing for my mastership, im also a crystal healer and wiccan priestess. I have always been able to see spirits and such as a child my greatgranmother came to me at night to teach me energy and wicca. i have also been doing house,business and land clearings for a few years now having 'busted' my 1st ghost at 15 lol , i have a huge respect for this parnormal world around us and i have joined this form and group to trade information, photos , experiences and to meet others in this line of work. i look forward to chatting to you all Sam xx

witchfest1984

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:45 pm

witchfest1984 wrote:Hi my name is Samantha, im 24 and i live in westmeath. i am a physic and parnormal investigator, i have been doing this work since 1997 when i did reiki 1, i am now an advanced level studing for my mastership, im also a crystal healer and wiccan priestess. I have always been able to see spirits and such as a child my greatgranmother came to me at night to teach me energy and wicca. i have also been doing house,business and land clearings for a few years now having 'busted' my 1st ghost at 15 lol , i have a huge respect for this parnormal world around us and i have joined this form and group to trade information, photos , experiences and to meet others in this line of work. i look forward to chatting to you all Sam xx

Hello Samantha and welcome to Na Mairbh Forums
you sound like a really interesting person and we would love it if you were to share some of your storys for us to read.
Personally I find wiccan to be very interesting, are you in a coven or are you a solitary wiccan?

I'd love to hear more from you Smile
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum