Na Mairbh Paranormal Investigations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What got you interested?

4 posters

Go down

What got you interested? Empty What got you interested?

Post  seanyboy1982 Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Hey everyone,
Im just curious about how people got interested in the paranormal in the first place and their feedback.
Was it a personal experience?
A cemetary?
A famous Tv show?
A physic ability?
A old Castle or building with an interesting history?
ETC.....
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

What got you interested? Empty Re: What got you interested?

Post  NaMairbh Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:46 pm

This might sound odd but as a kid I loved Halloween and I use to love the cartoons and movies of Ghostbusters! Then Most haunted came along and I became a Derek Acorah fan and I was hooked afterwards.

How about yourself?
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

http://www.namairbh.com

Back to top Go down

Post  seanyboy1982 Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:52 pm

NaMairbh wrote:This might sound odd but as a kid I loved Halloween and I use to love the cartoons and movies of Ghostbusters! Then Most haunted came along and I became a Derek Acorah fan and I was hooked afterwards.

How about yourself?

I think it was Unsolved Mysteries that scared the crap outta me as a kid and i went from there. I kind of forgot about all of it during my teenage years then watched all of the Most Haunted episodes on Youtube then Taps then i found Chris's page on Haunted earth Uk on youtube and got serious from there. Now im hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Post  flon Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:41 am

Hi all

im very new to this so please excuse any mistakes i may make
iv lways had an intrest in the paranormal even as a child and halloween
is huge in my house bigger than xmas i havnt been on any investigations really
because i havnt came accross any and not for the want of looking for them
just none round here im also a huge most haunted fan and taps any paranormal
programs really.

flon

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:52 am

flon wrote:Hi all

im very new to this so please excuse any mistakes i may make
iv lways had an intrest in the paranormal even as a child and halloween
is huge in my house bigger than xmas i havnt been on any investigations really
because i havnt came accross any and not for the want of looking for them
just none round here im also a huge most haunted fan and taps any paranormal
programs really.

Hey Flon

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions or need any just let me know and I'll help in anyway I can.

Halloween is one of my fav holidays by far, TAPS and Most Haunted are great shows too Smile
I hope to see you on an investigation sometime

Feel free to post as much as you want on the forum Smile

John
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi guys,
I think for me it was trying to understand and further something that was already within me, if that makes sense...I was born gifted and came from a long line of healers and seer's(as we called them in my house)and so really the interest and belief found me. From that just trying to understand myself, who I was, why had I always been different from the other kids I grew up with and why did I have nightmares when I was awake(which is what it is put down to when your very young 'Oh you just had a nightmare', 'She has an over-active imagination') I really went in search of explainations and the truth from a very early age, long before the tv shows started so resources were very few and far between because it was still a very hushed up thing and in the early 90's not many people, especially me, had access to the internet. But now thanks to tv shows like most haunted the resources are there now for people setting out on the path of their own discovery.
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Violet wrote:Hi guys,
I think for me it was trying to understand and further something that was already within me, if that makes sense...I was born gifted and came from a long line of healers and seer's(as we called them in my house)and so really the interest and belief found me. From that just trying to understand myself, who I was, why had I always been different from the other kids I grew up with and why did I have nightmares when I was awake(which is what it is put down to when your very young 'Oh you just had a nightmare', 'She has an over-active imagination') I really went in search of explainations and the truth from a very early age, long before the tv shows started so resources were very few and far between because it was still a very hushed up thing and in the early 90's not many people, especially me, had access to the internet. But now thanks to tv shows like most haunted the resources are there now for people setting out on the path of their own discovery.

Thats very true, a lot of people do not like Most Haunted and there is a lot of negative opinions going around about it but one thing Most Haunted done was to shine a light on Paranormal research because it was very obscure and almost taboo.

Thanks for sharing Smile
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum