Na Mairbh Paranormal Investigations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigations

2 posters

Go down

Investigations Empty Investigations

Post  NaMairbh Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Let us know what investigations you have been on. Don't be shy to share.

If you have not been on an investigation let us know where you would like to investigate and we will looking into the possibility of having a public investigation there.
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

http://www.namairbh.com

Back to top Go down

Investigations Empty Re: Investigations

Post  seanyboy1982 Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:04 am

I went t Charleville Castle last year with the PRAI.
It was a fantastic place to visit. Unfortunately i didnt get to see much of the castle but what i did see was amazing. The Dungeon, the Chapel and Harrietts staircase. I would love to go back there with a smaller group of people and possibly stay in an area by myslef to try and capture something paranormal.
I have a friend fro Haunted Earth Uk that is coming to Dublin in September/October and he is very keen on doing his first investigation anywhere in Ireland. I would love it if there was an investigation in Charleville.
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:03 am

seanyboy1982 wrote:I went t Charleville Castle last year with the PRAI.
It was a fantastic place to visit. Unfortunately i didnt get to see much of the castle but what i did see was amazing. The Dungeon, the Chapel and Harrietts staircase. I would love to go back there with a smaller group of people and possibly stay in an area by myslef to try and capture something paranormal.
I have a friend fro Haunted Earth Uk that is coming to Dublin in September/October and he is very keen on doing his first investigation anywhere in Ireland. I would love it if there was an investigation in Charleville.

Hopefully once Na Mairbh get over our trial investigations at Charleville we will have a couple of public investigations there. I cant say when that will be but i'll keep the forum and website informed.
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seanyboy1982 Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:07 pm

NaMairbh wrote:

Hopefully once Na Mairbh get over our trial investigations at Charleville we will have a couple of public investigations there. I cant say when that will be but i'll keep the forum and website informed.

One of the things i was curious about was, how do i become part of an investigation team. I mean, do i need to go on investigations by myself or can some group like yours employ me so to speak.
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Investigations Empty recruitment

Post  NaMairbh Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:39 am

seanyboy1982 wrote:
NaMairbh wrote:

One of the things i was curious about was, how do i become part of an investigation team. I mean, do i need to go on investigations by myself or can some group like yours employ me so to speak.

It is volunteering not employment there is no wage lol Any money we make we donate a percentage of the profits towards the building we are investigating and the rest of the money goes back into the team for several different things like to maintain the website, new equipment etc.

I'll post a new section on the forum about our recruitment and how to apply.
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seanyboy1982 Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Sorry i meant the word employ as a means of position not wage, I have an extreme interest in the paranormal but i have no idea how to join or be accepted by a team. I am an apprentice in all aspects to say the least. I just wanna learn more and grow in the field. Should i go out by myslef and try get experience before confronting a society???
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:54 pm

seanyboy1982 wrote:Sorry i meant the word employ as a means of position not wage, I have an extreme interest in the paranormal but i have no idea how to join or be accepted by a team. I am an apprentice in all aspects to say the least. I just wanna learn more and grow in the field. Should i go out by myslef and try get experience before confronting a society???

If you want to get some experience I would advise you to try and go to as many public investigations as possible. Its what I have being doing for the past 3 years and you learn a lot. What is even better about doing what i did is that you get to see and be involved with different people, with different views so it really opens your mind to all aspects of the field. One great thing I got from my experiences is that I learned what I like and what I dont like technique and approach wise.

Anything I can do to help you let me know, when we begin public investigations you should attend some and maybe then you ill be able to get a feel for what aspects you like whether its the science or spiritual etc.
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seanyboy1982 Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:28 pm

NaMairbh wrote:
seanyboy1982 wrote:Sorry i meant the word employ as a means of position not wage, I have an extreme interest in the paranormal but i have no idea how to join or be accepted by a team. I am an apprentice in all aspects to say the least. I just wanna learn more and grow in the field. Should i go out by myslef and try get experience before confronting a society???

If you want to get some experience I would advise you to try and go to as many public investigations as possible. Its what I have being doing for the past 3 years and you learn a lot. What is even better about doing what i did is that you get to see and be involved with different people, with different views so it really opens your mind to all aspects of the field. One great thing I got from my experiences is that I learned what I like and what I dont like technique and approach wise.

Anything I can do to help you let me know, when we begin public investigations you should attend some and maybe then you ill be able to get a feel for what aspects you like whether its the science or spiritual etc.

Thanks John,
I really appreciate all the information i can get.
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:39 pm

No problem at all, I'm happy to help
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down