Na Mairbh Paranormal Investigations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Boots

2 posters

Go down

Mr Boots Empty Mr Boots

Post  NaMairbh Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:54 pm

I have had many paranormal experiences over the years but I think my favorite one happened this past May at Ghost Fest 2008.
I was on an overnight vigil in the Edinburgh vaults. It was about 4.30 am and everyone on the investigation went out for a break but I stayed in the vaults......in the dark....alone!

I knew the names of the ghosts that are said to haunt the vaults but there is one in particular that interests me. His name is Edward ''Mr Boots'' he is blamed for many people feeling faint, sick and getting attacked in the vaults. He is referred to as ''Mr Boots'' because people have reported the sound of footsteps running towards them.

I thought it would be a good idea to try and provoke him a little bit. So I started to call out asking for Edward to come forward and if he was there to make himself known to me. After about 3 mins of calling out I heard what sounded like big, heavy footsteps walking towards me from behind......when I called out again the walking turned into running towards me from behind me.

The only problem with this is that there could have been no one running, walking or even standing behind me. I was alone... in the dark, and my back was to a solid 1.5 meter thick stone wall. I have the sound caught on camera and later that night I brought my team members back to that spot and we started to call out and we all heard the same thing.

Was this ''Mr Boots'' trying to scare us into leaving his vaults?
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

http://www.namairbh.com

Back to top Go down

Mr Boots Empty Re: Mr Boots

Post  seanyboy1982 Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:06 pm

Something very small happened in Charleville but not concrete enough.
A few taps and a scratch straight after a question was asked to make a noise on Harriets staircase.
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:53 pm

seanyboy1982 wrote:Something very small happened in Charleville but not concrete enough.
A few taps and a scratch straight after a question was asked to make a noise on Harriets staircase.

I have had a couple of strange feelings while climbing the stairs theres a lot of energy around it
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seanyboy1982 Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:16 pm

NaMairbh wrote:
seanyboy1982 wrote:Something very small happened in Charleville but not concrete enough.

I have had a couple of strange feelings while climbing the stairs theres a lot of energy around it

Id love to go back with a smaller group or by myself.
The problem was that, there was 15 of us staggered up the 4 flights of stairs.
The security guard told us that nothing would happen because there was too many people there. He was right until after 25 mins, just before we were about to leave and he called out for Harrietts to show us a sign of her presence. Then myself and 3 other people sitting beside me heard the scratch and the 2 taps directly behind us. Funny thing was that when we told the security gaurd what happened, he was like oh yeah thats just Harriett so calm and cool about it.
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:39 pm

seanyboy1982 wrote:
NaMairbh wrote:

The security guard told us that nothing would happen because there was too many people there. He was right until after 25 mins, just before we were about to leave and he called out for Harrietts to show us a sign of her presence. Then myself and 3 other people sitting beside me heard the scratch and the 2 taps directly behind us. Funny thing was that when we told the security gaurd what happened, he was like oh yeah thats just Harriett so calm and cool about it.

Who was the security guard? I didnt know Charleville had any!

I cant wait to go back for an investigation. its gonna be fun!
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  seanyboy1982 Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:34 pm

NaMairbh wrote:
seanyboy1982 wrote:
NaMairbh wrote:

Who was the security guard? I didnt know Charleville had any!

I cant wait to go back for an investigation. its gonna be fun!

I cant remember what his name was, all i can remember about him is that he was in his mid twenties and he absolutley believed in Harrietts spirit and has had many personal experiences. He must do the festival security or something.
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:13 pm

I think I know who he is now, He was there last December
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down