Na Mairbh Paranormal Investigations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leap Castle

3 posters

Go down

Leap Castle Empty Leap Castle

Post  NaMairbh Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:15 am

Hey everyone!

A couple of weeks ago I approached Leap Castle about getting permission for an investigation.
I spoke to the owner of the castle Sean. I gave him a proposal to read over and to show his family with all the details that he needed to know and I provided him with contact details if he had any question, these included a phone number and e-mail address.

Today I called Sean to ask if he and his family had come to a decision on our proposal. He told me that he and his family didn't feel comfortable with the idea of paranormal groups doing investigations in there home. Its very understandable, I'm not so sure if I would want a paranormal team in my house if it was a haunted as Leap Castle claims to be.

I just thought I would let you all know.

Thats it for Leap Castle.
If any of you decide to get in contact with Sean about an investigation best of luck to you Smile I hope he lets you in because its a perfect location with history, stories and reports of the paranormal.

John
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

http://www.namairbh.com

Back to top Go down

Leap Castle Empty leap castle

Post  Gayle Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:09 pm

hi na mairbh,have you heard of the elemental,apparently its the demonic collaberation of spirits and is resident in leap,there was a doco bout six years ago on it, also can a house be cleansed of etheral spirits and how Metal 77 wow
Gayle
Gayle

Back to top Go down

Leap Castle Empty RE: Elemental

Post  NaMairbh Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:56 am

metal77 wrote:hi na mairbh,have you heard of the elemental,apparently its the demonic collaberation of spirits and is resident in leap,there was a doco bout six years ago on it, also can a house be cleansed of etheral spirits and how Metal 77 wow

Hey Metal 77, Yes I have heard of the elemental, it was one of the reasons I wanted to investigate Leap Castle.

I'm sure a house can be cleansed of any spirit. there are different was to approach it. some people might get a priest to bless there house, some people may get a medium to do it, A White Witch also possesses the knowledge of cleansing your home.

Different cultures with different beliefs etc all have different ways of cleansing an area.

But if this is a problem that you are faced with there are a couple of things you could try are yourself.

1. calling out asking the spirit to move on

2. buy some ''Smokey Quartz crystals'' and leave them in different areas of your home, or wear one. Some find this crystal to be a powerful protection stone.

I hope this helps Smile

John
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

http://www.namairbh.com

Back to top Go down

Leap Castle Empty Re: Leap Castle

Post  seanyboy1982 Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:31 pm

NaMairbh wrote:Hey everyone!

A couple of weeks ago I approached Leap Castle about getting permission for an investigation.
I spoke to the owner of the castle Sean. I gave him a proposal to read over and to show his family with all the details that he needed to know and I provided him with contact details if he had any question, these included a phone number and e-mail address.

Today I called Sean to ask if he and his family had come to a decision on our proposal. He told me that he and his family didn't feel comfortable with the idea of paranormal groups doing investigations in there home. Its very understandable, I'm not so sure if I would want a paranormal team in my house if it was a haunted as Leap Castle claims to be.

I just thought I would let you all know.

Thats it for Leap Castle.

Yes, ive heard on numerous occasions that Seán and his family are very private about allowing people to do investigations
I wonder what TAPS did to get into Leap????
If any of you decide to get in contact with Sean about an investigation best of luck to you Smile I hope he lets you in because its a perfect location with history, stories and reports of the paranormal.

John
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Leap Castle Empty Re: Leap Castle

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum