Na Mairbh Paranormal Investigations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

medium experince

2 posters

Go down

medium experince Empty medium experince

Post  Gayle Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:33 pm

over the weekend my grandmother came to me with a message for my father,didnt freak me out at the time,ive always known i had some ability of the paranormal kind,but never been contacted,this experience lasted on and off for 24 hours,can you help me with this situation as i feel she is still around, thanks metal 77
Gayle
Gayle

Back to top Go down

medium experince Empty Re: medium experince

Post  NaMairbh Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:54 pm

metal77 wrote:over the weekend my grandmother came to me with a message for my father,didnt freak me out at the time,ive always known i had some ability of the paranormal kind,but never been contacted,this experience lasted on and off for 24 hours,can you help me with this situation as i feel she is still around, thanks metal 77

i'd like to help in anyway i can just let me know how. how did u feel as you were getting the messages?
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

http://www.namairbh.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gayle Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:29 am

hi guys,just getting back to you now ,i dont feel scared or upset,its as if the spirit is just standing there ,and a can hear the thoughts,im going to learn more about wats happening ,by going to a medium and maybe that willgive me a greater understanding,let me know what u think,,,metal 77
Gayle
Gayle

Back to top Go down

medium experince Empty Medium

Post  NaMairbh Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:04 pm

metal77 wrote:hi guys,just getting back to you now ,i dont feel scared or upset,its as if the spirit is just standing there ,and a can hear the thoughts,im going to learn more about wats happening ,by going to a medium and maybe that willgive me a greater understanding,let me know what u think,,,metal 77

That is a great experience to have, it sounds familiar to what some mediums I have spoken to experience when they are being given a message to pass on. I don't think you should be scared either, this could be the start of a personal spiritual journey for you so embrace it.
I would suggest that you look into learning some techniques to ground and protect yourself, If you ask the medium you go to they maybe be able to show you technique's to spiritual protect and ground you.

There are some psychic workshops and things of that nature that help people develop there own ability.
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gayle Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:59 am

hey guys, thanks for getting back to me,yeah ur right its very cool ,the weirdest part of it was how normal it seemed,also i didnt realise on the day it happend was her anniversary,could be significant,she told me dat she tried to show my dad signs dat she was with him last week,he wouldnt think of her at first but the second time he would immediatly think of her,i told him about my experience and he confirmed everything,then a day later she came back and she was looking for my da,and seemed in a hurry,ididnt have a really close relationship with her she passed away when i was a teenager ,she also was peed off because i dont visit her grave often enough,i went the other day ,i felt her leave my parents home with my uncle ,he was visiting and she was waiting there for him ,she sat in dining room while they talked and she listened to the conversations like if she was alive,when my uncle left she went out through the front door with him ,she looked back at me,what do youmake of that,sorrry if im boring you with my tale from beyond,just so rad,i need to vent,metal 77
Gayle
Gayle

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:16 am

metal77 wrote:hey guys, thanks for getting back to me,yeah ur right its very cool ,the weirdest part of it was how normal it seemed,also i didnt realise on the day it happend was her anniversary,could be significant,she told me dat she tried to show my dad signs dat she was with him last week,he wouldnt think of her at first but the second time he would immediatly think of her,i told him about my experience and he confirmed everything,then a day later she came back and she was looking for my da,and seemed in a hurry,ididnt have a really close relationship with her she passed away when i was a teenager ,she also was peed off because i dont visit her grave often enough,i went the other day ,i felt her leave my parents home with my uncle ,he was visiting and she was waiting there for him ,she sat in dining room while they talked and she listened to the conversations like if she was alive,when my uncle left she went out through the front door with him ,she looked back at me,what do youmake of that,sorrry if im boring you with my tale from beyond,just so rad,i need to vent,metal 77

Wow that is a great story, I'm happy for you. there must be nothing nicer than to receive a message from a loved one who has passed one Smile

If you need to vent then feel free we love reading experiences like this and there is anything we can do t help let us know Smile
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

medium experince Empty paranormal experience

Post  Gayle Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:56 am

will do thanks,metal 77
Gayle
Gayle

Back to top Go down

Post  Gayle Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:04 pm

hi j , since i was talking to you last ive been on an amazing journey of discovery,i decided to inderstand more about the things that were happening, so i went to see a highly recommended psychic medium,very gifted woman,it turns out ,i am also a very gifted medium and at the moment im am in developement with the help of some very talented people,its amazing,i gave the medium lady my first reading 3 weeks ago and i made her cry with my accuracy,i know i must sound like an inflated egomaniac but im just so amazed at all this,anywho i would love to know your opinion about this ,hope to hear from you soon,gayle x
Gayle
Gayle

Back to top Go down

medium experince Empty RE

Post  NaMairbh Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:38 am

Heya

Wow it sounds like your spiritual journey is going really well! I'm very happy for you. I have tapped into my medium skills and continue to do so. I have a long way to go but I will get to where I want eventually. I have often been told to be patient and that when I am ready my gifts will become known to me. I've found this to be true and I've found that it helps you grow as a person also. Its important to be patient and to remain grounded.

Thank you for keeping me up to date on your journey and I hope you will continue to share it with us! Smile

Best of luck Smile
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

medium experince Empty follow up

Post  Gayle Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:20 am

hi guys,ive been going along patiently as you advised and basically allsorts have been happening,some very interesting visits and confirmations,im learing to recognise more signs and be more comfortable and accepting ,definetly a work in progress,thats all for now ,loving the site keep up the good work ,Gayle .
Gayle
Gayle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum