Na Mairbh Paranormal Investigations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believer!

5 posters

Go down

Believer! Empty Believer!

Post  NaMairbh Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:41 pm

I am a believer but I always look for a logical explanation when something happens at first.

John.
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

http://www.namairbh.com

Back to top Go down

Believer! Empty ...

Post  ..... Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Last edited by ..... on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Believer! Empty Re: Believer!

Post  NaMairbh Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:33 pm

misty_gm wrote:"To the believer, no proof is necessary...to the sceptic, no proof is possible"

I couldn't have put it better myself! Thanks Misty!
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gayle Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:16 pm

i am a believer, this life cant be all there is , sunny

Last edited by metal77 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gayle
Gayle

Back to top Go down

Post  seanyboy1982 Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:36 pm

I am a believer of all of it but im still waiting to have a personal experience.
seanyboy1982
seanyboy1982

Back to top Go down

Believer! Empty Believer

Post  Violet Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm definitely a believer. No choice really, I've had lots of experiences and its even rubbed off on visiting friends, when I'm around they start experiencing things too that they normally don't. I've had my hair pulled, been punched in the face, had my arms and legs touched, ALL by unseen hands and when I was absolutely alone!! affraid I had contact and been contacted ever since I was a very small child, pre-one year old small! I'm not a young woman now but even though I've experienced this for so long I still don't know eveything or understand why it happens; so I'm really here for the advice, wisdom and insights that the other wonderful members here can provide....if they are willing to share of course.
Violet
Violet

Back to top Go down

Post  NaMairbh Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Violet wrote:I'm definitely a believer. No choice really, I've had lots of experiences and its even rubbed off on visiting friends, when I'm around they start experiencing things too that they normally don't. I've had my hair pulled, been punched in the face, had my arms and legs touched, ALL by unseen hands and when I was absolutely alone!! affraid I had contact and been contacted ever since I was a very small child, pre-one year old small! I'm not a young woman now but even though I've experienced this for so long I still don't know eveything or understand why it happens; so I'm really here for the advice, wisdom and insights that the other wonderful members here can provide....if they are willing to share of course.

OH wow thats really spooky and interesting Smile thank you for sharing Smile feel free to share any other storys you may have, we love to read them Smile
NaMairbh
NaMairbh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum